Aripuca GPS Tracker is a free GPS tracking app.
Record track points in real-time. Record locations on schedule and save battery power. Add waypoints, use compass, IMPORT/EXPORT data to/from various formats, display tracks/waypoints on the map, compare tracks and track segments and much more.
SCHEDULED TRACK RECORDING MODE
The only app on the market with this feature!
Save battery power by recording your location on predefined schedule. Record points every N minutes for M hours with X accuracy and D minimum distance.
- records average/moving/max speed/pace, min/max elevation, elevation gain/loss, total/moving trip time, etc.
- segment tracks automatically by distance, time, custom intervals or manually
- save waypoints (waypoints saved during track recording become a part of that track)
- showing direction and distances to waypoints with real-time sorting (save location of your car before that football match and easily find it later!)
- fully functional compass. Magnetic and True North, rotating bezel (dial)
- export/import recorded tracks/waypoints to/from various formats (GPX, KML) and email them to friend
- display tracks/waypoints on a map (track segments are displayed using different colors)
- change layouts dynamically (for example: display Pace instead of Speed, etc)
- multiple measurement units
- Multilanguage support (TRANSLATORS NEEDED!!!)
- track segments (by distance, by time, by custom intervals, etc.)
- backup and restore entire application database in Sqlite format
- sunset and sunrise times for your current location
- and it's free and has no ads!
Want to add a new language to the app? Just drop us a line and register as a project translator.