DocuSign - Upload & Sign Docs 3.32.0 APK description
DocuSign eSignature is the world’s #1 way for businesses and individuals to securely send and sign agreements from practically anywhere, at any time, from almost any device. The DocuSign app is easy to use, includes unlimited free signing for all parties, and is trusted by millions of people worldwide.
HOW DOCUSIGN WORKS | e-Sign PDFs, forms, and contracts on the go.
• Step 1: Create your customized digital signature directly on your device.
DocuSign - Upload & Sign Docs latest version
• Step 2: Upload documents easily via email, Google Drive, DropBox, Box, Evernote, Salesforce, or photo scanning.
• Step 3: E-sign your documents for free with no monthly limit.
STREAMLINED, SIMPLIFIED MANAGEMENT | Send and monitor agreements straight from your device.
• Step 1: Import files to prepare and send them out for signature.
• Step 2: Prepare your document with “Sign Here” tags that show precisely where to sign, initial, or add additional information and invite others to sign. You can set the signing order and workflow for multiple signers. DocuSign supports both in-person and remote signing. Responsive signing functionality automatically adapts documents for mobile to the size and orientation of the signer’s device.
• Step 3: Remind signers to sign with a single tap or void a document that has already been sent for signature.
• Step 4: Receive real-time push notifications when a document has been signed.
E-SIGNATURE THROUGH DOCUSIGN IS LEGAL AND SECURE.
DocuSign’s complies with the eSign Act, which means:
• Agreements are legally binding.
• There is a complete audit trail to track who signed when and where.
• Documents are encrypted; this is safer and more secure than paper.
• DocuSign is ISO 27001 SSAE16 compliant.
DocuSign’s free eSignature app supports multiple document types and formats, including:
• Images (JPEG, PNG, TIFF)
• Text-Based Files
Common documents to digitally sign with DocuSign:
• Non-disclosure agreements (NDAs)
• Sales contracts and proposals
• Health care documents
• Financial agreements
• Permission slips
• Lease agreements
In addition to the free signing experience, DocuSign offers advanced features through subscription plans:
• Send documents out for signature.
• Access to advanced fields including DocuSign’s most popular.
• Manage signing on-the-go. Remind, void, in-person signing, and reusable templates.
Real Estate Plan
• Send documents out for signature.
• Powerful real estate features including zipForm Plus integration and web branding.
• Managing signing on-the-go. Remind, void, in-person signing, and reusable templates.
• Limited document sending. Send up to 5 documents monthly.
• Access to essential fields. Request signature, date, and name.
• Reusable templates so you can standardize your documents.
Email your questions or feedback to:[email protected]
Find out more about DocuSign and electronic signatures: https://www.docusign.com/products/electronic-signature/how-docusign-works
Subscription Plan Information:
• Payment is charged to Google Play at the time a user confirms purchase.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's account settings after purchase.
• Cancellation of the current subscription is not allowed during the active subscription period.
Agreements and Terms: