Clue is more than a period tracker – it’s an accurate menstrual calendar, ovulation app and fertility tracker that helps you make sense of your menstrual cycle. Get predictions and set calendar reminders for your period, track and find patterns in your symptoms, and manage your menstrual health with an app that isn’t pink or full of ads.
** 4.9 out of 5 stars on Google Play **
** Best Fertility Apps 2019 – Healthline **
** Top free period tracker app – Obstetrics & Gynecology Journal (ACOG) **
Clue Period and Ovulation Tracker Top Features:
· Free period tracker, ovulation tracker, and fertility tracker
· Period predictions for your next three cycles
· Log your symptoms, flow, moods and more
· Ovulation app to track ovulation tests and your BBT
· Calendar reminders for upcoming periods, ovulation and PMS
· Forecasts for your recurring symptoms, like upcoming cramps, pain, and headaches
· A period calendar with your menstruation, ovulation and fertile days
· Log and set birth control pill reminders
· A cycle analysis of your period lengths to observe trends and irregularities
· Menstrual health tips curated for you that explain your symptoms
Period Tracker & Menstrual Calendar
· Period, fertile day and ovulation predictions always let you know what’s coming
· A period diary to log your period days, flow intensity and the menstrual products you use
· Set up calendar reminders before your next period, ovulation, fertile window and PMS
Ovulation Tracker & Fertility Tracker:
· **Best Fertility App of 2019** according to Healthline
· Ovulation calculator and basal body temperature tracker
· Fertility predictions and fertility friend to help you get pregnant if you’re trying to conceive
· Log ovulation test and cervical fluid for improved ovulation estimations
· Set fertility and ovulation calendar reminders to help plan a pregnancy
Cycle Analysis, Menstrual Health Tips & Forecasts for your Symptoms:
· An analysis tab to keep track of your period lengths and cycle variations
· See the symptoms you tracked in relation to your menstrual cycle
· Find recurrent patterns in your symptoms and get forecasts for cramps, pain & more
· Bring the Clue Period Tracker app to your healthcare provider and have your period history available.
A progressive period app built for everyone with a menstrual cycle:
· Inclusive, gender-neutral language and values that benefit a diverse community
· Built by a mission-driven, female-led team
· The free period app with an award-winning, clean design
· Helpful for people managing their PCOS or irregular cycles
· Just started menstruating? The Clue Cycle Tracker is a useful free period tracker for teens
Helloclue.com – Menstrual cycle encyclopedia with answers to all of your period, fertility, birth control, and sex questions.
If you run into any trouble, the support team is here to help! Please reach us through the app so we can assist you more effectively.
1. "More" menu
3. Choose the topic of your inquiry
Or, submit a request directly through this form: support.helloclue.com
Note: Clue Period Tracker & Ovulation app should not be used as a contraceptive.
Clue Period Tracker & Ovulation app – the menstrual cycle tracker and period app that’s different! Simplify your period tracking and menstrual health once and for all—join over 15 million people who are using Clue as a trusted period and ovulation tracker, period calendar, birth control pill reminder and ovulation app.