Find useful information quickly and easily without turning the screen on.
Meet the even more upgraded Always On Display in Galaxy S8!
1. AOD content
- The AOD provides a variety of clock designs and information. Use any content you like conveniently.
- Clock: Digital clock, analogue clock, world clock, and Edge clock (You can choose colours and wallpapers.)
- Image: Select an image from Gallery or Smart Select and set it as wallpaper for the AOD screen.
- Provides custom text, date, battery level, app notifications, and song information.
- Experience different widgets on the AOD screen by double-tapping the clock area.
You can easily play music on the turned off screen or check your schedule and alarm.
- FaceWidgets configuration path: Settings > Lock screen and security > Information and FaceWidgets > FaceWidgets
3. Active clock
- Provides Active clock that has a running second hand.
4. Pin to AOD
- Pin text and images you wish to remember to the AOD screen. Pinned memo can be easily viewed and deleted.
- You can pin memo to the AOD screen using Reminder and Share via.
5. AOD Themes
- Download AOD-exclusive themes from Theme Store.
Decorate your AOD screen uniquely with various themes.