A complete package of communication tools built around the idea of always knowing who is calling or messaging you.
With this smart caller ID and messaging app you will never have to do more than click a button to know who the unknown number from a call or SMS belongs to. CallerID and SMS from Android 4.4 is built to give you a smoother, better, faster, and cleaner Android communication experience. Identify unknown callers in real time, identify unknown numbers on texts, send text messages, pictures, recordings and much more.
The Caller ID screen displays after each call with information on who is calling even if the caller isn’t in your phonebook. This way, you can avoid spam calls and easily save new contacts to your phonebook with just one click.
What the app does:
• Identify numbers in real-time – even those on in your contact list
• Search for unknown number from texts, directly from the inbox
• Spam warning: Get warnings for more than 1 million spam numbers worldwide
• Save contacts: Save unknown incoming contacts with one click after each call
• Re-dial number: One click re-dial number
• SMS: One click to text contact after each call. No need to input number again.
• Send SMS, pictures and videos instantly
• Record your voice and send it as an attachment
Please test the app to make sure it can send and receive messages - MMS - correctly before relying on it.
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH SENDING MMS:
Please go to the app Settings -> MMS Setup and check for the information under Operator.
1) If there is no MMS Setup option on Settings, please update the app here.
2) If there is no information under Operator, please wait until our next update.
3) If the Operator selected is N/A or a wrong one, please click on it to select a most suitable option.
Notice that you need a SIM card with active mobile data in order to send or receive MMS. If you have that but still have problems with MMS, please contact your operator.
To offer you best communication experience, CallerID and SMS from Android 4.4 needs to access Phone, Contacts and Location permissions. Please note that you can adjust caller ID and SMS to your preferences in the app settings, or directly on the after-call screen settings.