Trailforks 1.66.2 APK description
Trailforks is the ultimate biking app for your next ride. From backroads cycling tool to dirtbiking companion - explore outdoor trails with Trailforks. Get the perfect backcountry navigator for all your offroad adventures. Take your biking trips to the next level with trail maps, a powerful bike route planner with tracking features, condition trail reports, and more!
Bike and help trail associations curate Trailforks’ over 620,000 trails. Download today and start discovering!
Trailforks latest version
THE BEST OF BIKING APPS
- The ultimate mountain biking app with the world’s largest trail database
- Bike route options for everyone - from gravel and e-bike to dirtbike and moto
- Bike Tracker with GPX compatibility. Sync with your Garmin or Wahoo device
- Download free cycling maps and create local routes during your hike or bike ride
- View bike route & region info with 1 million photos, videos, and 2.9M trail reports
- Easily locate nearby bike shops with quick links and directions.
- Cycle through backcountry routes with fatbike trails
- Discover a new trail and view bike route info & average time to complete
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Observed Trials, & more!
- Not just for bikers - find routes for hiking, trail running, dirtbiking, and more.
- Free maps with thousands of related activity points of interest (POIs).
- Topo maps are yours to prepare for your next outdoor adventure
- Hiking Maps: Discover, plan and explore routes & trails
BIKING A BETTER WAY
- Discover a new trail and prepare for your next backroads bike ride with others’ Ridelogs
- Cycle & support areas you ride by donating to 'Trail Karma'
- Bike routes are free to explore, rate, and comment on
- Share routes, rides & trails via QRCode
- Enjoy bike GPS features for seamless navigation
- Walking GPS, run tracker, bike ride tracker & more
- Run Planner: Trailforks is the perfect running route planner with GPS navigation
- Orientate road maps in the direction you’re facing
TOPOGRAPHIC MAPS AVAILABLE ONLINE & OFFLINE
- Offline topo maps and information with fast, incremental region updates
- Bike & hike seamlessly with route elevation profiles displayed in-app
- Explore maps with an ever-growing list of local routes
- Toggle Pro map layers like slope angle, light pollution, USFS, land ownership, avalanche data and more!
- View popular Strava segments to up your outdoor game
- Overlay of US land owners like the BLM
- View polygons for private property or closed areas
- Convenient walking map & run route creation to your preferred trailhead
TRAIL EVENTS, STATUSES & ALERTS
- Save bike & hike trails to your Wishlist
- View events nearby or by region
- Share your map location with friends & emergency services
- Monitor cycling and hiking trail conditions & closures
- Submit trail reports, including photos of trail issues
- Record each bike ride and earn local trail badges
- Sync and view your saved 'Route Plans' from web to app.
UPGRADE YOUR RIDE WITH TRAILFORKS PRO WITH OUTSIDE+
- Unlock nation-widemap access, including Garmin base maps.
- Priority sync with your Garmin or Strava device
- Enjoy unlimited waypoints & wishlists
- Access desktop-to-app biking tools like printmap and downloadable GPX & KML files
- Unlimited access to the Gaia GPS offroad & hiking app
- Expert-led online courses on Outside Learn
- Premium access to award-winning films, shows, and live TV on Outside Watch
- Unlimited digital access to Outside Network's 15 iconic brands including Outside, Velo, Pinkbike and Beta MTB.
Trailforks is the perfect biking app for your outdoor adventures. Cycle through the backcountry and share experiences with the Trailforks community today!
Detailed trail maps for renowned mountain biking destinations such as, Whistler, Squamish, North Shore, Kamloops, Nelson, Moab, Sedona, Park City, Hurricane, Downieville, Colorado Springs, Bellingham, Bentonville, Finale Ligure, Pisgah, Marin, Bend Oregon, Wellington & Rotorua New Zealand.