WIBR + WIfi BRuteforce is a high-level application for testing WPA / WPA2 PSK WiFi network security.
The Application will try to connect to WPS enabled Wifi Routers that have the WPS vulnerability using some algorithms to connect to the Wifi.
The protocol BRuteforce allows you to connect to a WiFi network using an 8-digit pin number that usually is predefined in the router, the problem is that the pin of many routers from different companies is known or is known how to calculate it.
this app supports two types of Testing:
1. Dictionary Testing: WIBR + tries one-by-one in a predefined list of passwords, and if it can not find a password, it simply means that it is not in the dictionary.
2. Violent Testing - You can select the alphabet, the length of the password, and the application will attempt to combine all the characters in the alphabet.
WIBR + WIfi How to use BRuteforce:
1) Select the network you want, and WIBR + will automatically test on a WPA / WPA2 network with pre-shared key (PSK).
2) Select the required dictionary or set bruteforce test.
3) the first two points if you have set up, then please be patient, the results should be tested so wait for the results of some long wait patiently waiting for WiFi during the test has been enabled to ensure smooth.
4) WIBR + WIfi BRuteforce automatically return the result of testing.
Notice: This app need the device to be Rooted
Please understand how the application works before giving an assessment.